As an alternative to scrambled eggs this morning I had poached eggs on toast for breakfast.
I love the taste of the egg combined with the toast and it’s simplicity itself to prepare.
Removing the eggs from the saucepan is pretty easy as long as you have the right kind of spoon 🙂
|Poached Egg On Toast|| |
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of brown bread (toasted)
- Low fat spread
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- Bring some water to the boil in a small saucepan
- Break two eggs into a glass
- Pour the eggs into the boiling water
- At the same time prepare the toast
- Remove the eggs after a minute or two. They should be cooked enough on the outside to hold together