I’m a Fitbit user and fan, so the news that they’ve got more funding makes me happy. I’m hoping that they’ll be able to improve on their already excellent device and its accompanying software.
According to the piece over on Fortune Fitbit have raised $43 million!
- Wearable Tech Startup Fitbit Just Raised $43 Million (businessinsider.com)
- Digital Fitness Tracker Startup Fitbit Raises $43 Million From Qualcomm Ventures, SAP Ventures, And SoftBank Capital (techcrunch.com)
- Fitbit Raises $43M for Health Tracking (allthingsd.com)
- FitBit raises $43 million in new funding (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Fitbit gets another $43M for wearable fitness technology (gigaom.com)