I love honey, so if I wasn’t allowed to eat it from time to time I’d be quite upset.
Fortunately I am allowed to have it, so when I came across an Irish brand offering honey with various fruit I grabbed a couple of jars.
The one pictured is honey with walnuts, which is absolutely gorgeous – and walnuts are meant to be good for you, so it’s “win win”.
The company, which is based in Co. Kilkenny, offers an interesting selection of honeys with different fruits:
- Sarah’s Zesty Honey with Ginger
- Sarah’s Warming Honey with Cinnamon
- Sarah’s Zingy Honey with Lemon
- Sarah’s Joyful Honey with Orange
- Sarah’s Scrummy Honey with Sour Cherries
- Sarah’s Tasty Honey with Walnuts
- Sarah’s Beautiful Honey with Blueberries
- Sarah’s Heavenly Honey with Raspberries
They’re all incredibly decadent, but they’re also natural and organic, so pretty good for you (in moderation).
I like being able to support Irish business when I do my grocery shopping and these rather decadent honeys fit the bill nicely 🙂