This evening I made a very simple, yet incredibly tasty, pasta with anchovies and capers.
It only took a few minutes to prepare and was delicious. Recipe below:
|Pasta With Anchovies and Capers|| |
- Tin of anchovies in olive oil
- 70g of pasta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 teaspoon of capers
- Peperoncino to taste
- In a pan heat some olive oil
- Prepare pasta as usual
- While the pasta is cooking add the anchovies, capers and sliced or crushed garlic to the pan. Add peperoncino to taste. Cook for about 5 minutes
- Add the anchovy and caper sauce to the cooked pasta
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan on top to taste.
You could add olives or tuna to this recipe if you wanted to, but I haven’t tried it that way (yet)